About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Stowawy


The Stowaway by R.A. Salvatore and Gene Salvatore

Twelve years old and already guarding a secret that could jeopardize his young life. Maimun is marked for death. With a demon called Asbeel tracking his every move through Baldur's Gate, the orphaned boy flees out to sea, stowing away on the pirate hunting ship, Sea Sprite, where he comes across a most unliely ally: the dark elf Drizzt Do'Urden. As the ship careens throught the Sea of Swords, fighting priates and agents of Asbeel, Maimun must come to terms with the secret he carries and find out what family really means.(From the cover)

Last year I had more than one fan of Salvatore, I'm sorry that these great readers have moved on to LCI, when I finally have another great series to introduce to them.
Read On

No comments: