About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Am Number Four


I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
This is the next book that I can't wait to be reading. Here's the summary.
Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. but we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the super heroes you worship in movies and comic books - but we are real.
Our plan was to grow, train, become strong and become one and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. Now all of us are running. Spending our lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. We have lived among you without you knowing.
But they know.
They caught number one in Malaysia.
Number two in England.
And number three in Kenya.
They killed them all.
I am number four.
I am next.




If you liked The Hunger Games, or The Maze Runner - this might be something you want to get your hands on. After me - of course.

Read On.

No comments: