About Me

I'm the school librarian at G.S. Lakie Middle School. As you can see - me, reading and comfy chairs go way back. I still enjoy Asterix and many other graphic novels. My main reason for blogging is for reviewing books for the students and anyone else that might be interested in YA literature.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

39 clues



The Viper's Nest Book 7 in the 39 clues series by Peter Lerangis

The hunt for 39 hidden clues that lead to an unimaginable power have taken a heavy toll on fourteen-year-old Amy Cahill and her younger brother, dan. They've just seen a woman die. They're wanted by the Indonesian police. They're trapped just seen a woman die. They're trapped on an island with a man who knows too much about the death of their parents. And a tropical storm is rolling in. Just when they think it can't get any worse, it does. Because the Cahills have one more rattling skeleton for Amy and Dan to discover ... the terrible truth about their family branch. (from the back cover.)

This was one of the books I read on the weekend, and while I liked it, it isn't my favourite in the series. I did love the fact that the search took them to Africa. Once again there was some great riddles and word ciphering to be done but of course Dan is great at that so he sees the clues long before I do. Anyways anxiously awaiting the 8th.
Read On

No comments: